Friday, March 6, 2009

Richard's Road Kill

If you saw my post "weekend with the Sharp's" then you will know what is going on in this picture.

This is what Richard had to say about his NEW shirts:
"This is one of two shirts found on the road, cleaned up real nice. This one might become a new favorite. Thanks to Matt for having the sense to stop and pick them up. Thanks to Jeff for flying out to deliver them!

Aiden took the picture, not sure why he chopped off the top of my head, I told him I wanted a picture of the shirt, didn't say anything about the top of my head--Give him an "A" for taking direction. "

I love Richard's comments on his pictures, they are always so funny. Just be thankful I am not posting some of the OTHER pictures I found of his - like the KIDNEY STONES he passed! GROSS!!!!! Is that too much information?

1 comment:

Richard Hoopes II said...

I see you have a whole blog dedicated to your "Babies", what's wrong with just one picture of my "Baby"?