Monday, March 30, 2009

A Quick Visit From Uncle Tony

We had a quick visit from Uncle Tony this weekend. The kids love Uncle Tony. I love the food he cooks for us. He was heading to Colorado to pick up an airplane engine for his airplane he is rebuilding. Unfortunately, with our extremely busy weekend and his long drive to Colorado Saturday, we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with him. He did find time to make us some really good macaroni and cheese for lunch Saturday. I came home from dance competitions and lunch was on the table. Later, while Tanya and I took the girls to the young women's meeting, he went to the movies with Jeff and Nathan. Between MOVING THAT WEEKEND, dance competitions, the young women's meeting, Taylor's birthday party, Jeff getting called in for a trauma case, I guess we were lucky to see him at all. You can't believe how tired I was that weekend! Or maybe you can.



No comments: