Sunday, March 1, 2009

I don't care day

Emma and Olivia stayed home from school on Friday. They had both been a little sick and I wanted to get their haircut which we never have time for once everyone is home. My grandma used to have "I don't care days" with me and my siblings when we were young. It was a day we stayed home with her and just did fun things. so I thought I would have one with my little girls. We went to Blockbuster and picked out a movie and then over to McDonald's for lunch and to play. I haven't gone to McDonald's to play with my kids in a long time. It brought back memories of when my other kids were younger and we'd go with friends. Unfortunately for Emma and Olivia, we don't eat fast food anymore so McDonald's play area hasn't happened much for them. Jeff had a lunch cancel so he came home and joined us. It was a fun day with Emma and Olivia.

Olivia with her happy meal toy.
Emma up in the play structure
Emma and her soda which was a treat for her because we never have it anymore either.

1 comment:

rad6 said...

I love those days!!! Had one like it recently with Jared and Leah! Yes, brings back memories.