Friday, December 4, 2009

Fun Times

Madison and Mikayla had a fun time Saturday night. All these teenagers lived in Antelope, California together. Now, we live in Utah along with Greg Winter(behind Mikayla) and the others were up for the holiday weekend. Maddy and Mikayla got a couple other girls from our ward to join them and the boys took them out on a date. It was fun for Mena and I to see all these boys again because it has been a while. They are all great boys that come from great families. I miss seeing them and their families all the time.

2 comments:

rad6 said...

great pic... weird to see my sem kids in your pictures. Funny. I am thinking about you today b/c you are the mom of two 17 year olds. WOW. That is SO CRAZY!!!

Love ya
Tell Madi and Mikayla Happy Birthday from me too!

Fairy Godmother said...

Recipes on my blog...FYI!