Friday, June 5, 2009

Visit With Mom and Dad

We had a quick but fun visit with mom and dad this week. We discovered some yummy restaurants near me and visited some fun places. Thanks for coming. It was fun spending time with you and visiting and being spoiled by you. Really appreciate the much needed lawnmower. One less thing to purchase for the new house. I'll check it off the list. Mom did say something that I thought was funny. She said Jeff and I are interesting!?! I think it was in a good way like we are fun to be around. Right Mom?

We tried out a restaurant here down main street in Kaysville called Pepper belly's. It is a really good Mexican restaurant and the decor was interesting and fun to look at.

We drove out to Payson where mom and dad used to own a townhouse with my aunt and uncle. It was a fun get away place for them. Mom had some favorite quilt stores in Payson she loved going to. We went to one of them yesterday. This is mom and dad in front of the store. It is in a really cute historic part of town.


We drove around the Sugar House area of Salt Lake and found the home my grandpa grew up in(pictured) and Snelgroves ice cream that my dads mission president owned.
We met up with Nathan and Tanya for dinner. A friend of theirs owns the best restaurant in the area. This is a picture of Jeff with the owner. Jeff is behind the counter trying out the wheat grinder for our kitchenaid. If you are ever in the Bountiful area you must try out Thymes and Seasons Marketplace.
Mom and Dad with Tanya - I guess I should have got Nathan in the picture also.

No comments: