Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Day 2010

Finally, my final post from the holidays. I have had some problems with my computer. FYI, if any are wondering why I haven't commented on your blogs, it is because my computer won't let me do that either right now.
New Year's day was spent up at the Sharp's house. It was a snowy day up there and we all had a good time relaxing, sipping hot cider, playing games, shooting guns and playing in the snow.


It seems to be a new thing I do that every time we get in the car to go somewhere as a family, I put the camera up high and take a picture of the kids in the back seats. Madi is always in the pictures and always making that face. Jeffrey is never in the picture.

I hear Jillian is hysterical to play memory with. She cheats by biting on the cards and wins everytime.







Cute, but will be in our freezer soon



Working on the Peanut's theme

funnel cake with syrup and whipped cream

 It will be fun to see these two girls in pictures together through the years like Taylor and Dalis

Fun day with a fun family.

2 comments:

CB said...

I am WAY behind on many blog posts but "Happy New Year"!

Jeffrey said...

Looks like fun. I think everyone should have friends like the Sharps (pigs and all)!