Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Visit With the Cooks

We had a fun visit with Tracy and Lori Cook who came up for their sons wedding reception this weekend. We went to the reception Friday night at Marlin K. Jensen's home(father of the bride and member of the seventy). It was fun to pass by Elder Oaks who was just leaving the reception as we arrived. Tracy told us that after the sealing in the Salt Lake Temple, Elder Jensen had arranged for them to visit with the first presidency and that it was a really neat experience.
We also joined them Saturday for a bbq at the cabin Lori's grandfather built. They are such good people and we enjoyed visiting with them.

Before the reception we went to a bbq at the park with our ward. They had a cake walk at the party that I made this cake for. I was hoping one of my children would win the cake walk so they could get our cake back. All my children were in the first round and Jeffrey actually won so we got our cake back and it was yummy.


Lori, Tracy, Jeff and me at the cabin in Park City. Jeff worked with Tracy at Care-rehab and served with him at church. Jeff would tell me all the time,and still does, how good Tracy was to work with in both capacities. He said Tracy is just really good at everything he does and really puts his heart into it.
These are just pictures I took of my kids by the creek that I thought were cute.

No comments: