Monday, November 24, 2008

Another fun opportunity

My kids have already had so many neat experiences that you can only have living in Utah. Last week they had a morningside. It is basically early morning seminary so Madi and Mikayla were used to it. I don't think they happen too often but when they do, you don't want to miss it. At this morningside the guest speaker was John Bytheway. The kids all seem to have enjoyed it. The girls went straight to school from there but I picked up Jeffrey and brought him home. He was telling me how funny it was and that they had a yummy breakfast after also. Jeffrey said that John Bytheway was telling them that when he was asked to come to Kaysville for a morningside at 6:00 in the morning, he couldn't exactly say he was busy or had a meeting at that time of morning. I just wish I could have joined them.


On their way out the door at 5:20 am.

No comments: