Thursday, January 8, 2009

December 26th

The day after Christmas was a lot like Christmas Day. As I looked around everyone was busy playing with their new toys from the moment they woke up. Another relaxing, do nothing day.

This is actually all of us in the den at 11:00 at night still playing. It was late but fun all being together playing.


This is what I found when I went in the girls room first thing in the morning. They are not asleep, they are both in the same bed texting friends together. I told them since they weren't ready for the day yet, they could hide their faces but I needed a picture. Texting was another gift from Santa and I think their favorite.
Emma got Twister for Christmas. Olivia likes to call this picture "bum in face".
Jeffrey out playing and working with Dad. I took the picture because all he is wearing is a t-shirt. He never gets cold.
This wasn't the day after Christmas. It was Sunday but it is a picture of our first egg. Olivia and Emma do such a great job taking care of the chickens.

No comments: