Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Our tradition for valentine's Day is to have crab. This year we still had crab but I found a recipe for scallops that sounded really good. when jeff told me scallops were a shellfish( I like shell fish but not other fish), I decided we needed to add these to our dinner. They were really good. Mom was also up this Valentine's Day because she was babysitting for Nathan so we had her join us with Nathan's kids. On a side note, we had dinner on Sunday because Jeff had to be back up to work in Idaho Monday - Valentine's was really on Monday this year.  Sunday night he told me he was going to play hookie Monday and stay home with me. We went to a restaurant near us called Rooster's that we've never been to before and it was really good. After dinner we went to the mall and he bought me some perfume - Viva la Juicy - and I love it. Fun Valentine weekend.

Mom bought supplies for the kids to decorate their Valentine's boxes.










Taylor was pretty stuffed after the meal





2 comments:

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffrey said...

Nothing like tradition!